Hormone replacement therapy has become a popular treatment for anti-aging. One of the most popular treatments is human growth hormone therapy, commonly known as HGH therapy. This is because the treatment works to correct growth hormone deficiency. It also helps reverse its symptoms. Find out how this amazing treatment can help you look and feel better.
What is Growth Hormone Deficiency?
Growth hormone deficiency, also known as GHD, is a condition caused by abnormally low amounts of growth hormone in the body. It usually occurs when the pituitary gland produces too little growth hormone.
GHD can cause significant changes in body composition. It leads to changes in bone density, lipid metabolism, cardiovascular function, and overall physical health. Additionally, decreased growth hormone levels can also impact your sleep patterns. Worse, a deficiency can lower your immune system’s ability to fight infection.
What is HGH Therapy?
We administer HGH Therapy through a series of injections, sprays, or pills. Each treatment type has its own list of benefits and will be recommended depending on your level of deficiency. The treatment process helps reverse the complications of GHD and return HGH levels back to normal.
Benefits of HGH Therapy
HGH therapy has many benefits to the body. As growth hormone levels in the body are improved, you start to see improvements across many aspects of your life and well being.
- Improve Muscle Strength: We deal with reduced muscle mass and age-related tissue loss as we age. But HGH Therapy helps to stimulate muscle growth and improve strength by stimulating collagen synthesis.
- Better Immune Responses & Faster Healing: The older we get, the harder our immune systems have to work to keep us healthy. We also find that it takes longer to heal from even simple bumps and bruises. With HGH therapy, cellular regeneration is boosted and helps to improve overall healing.
- Increased Bone Density: When combined with IGF-1, this process can help stimulate bone regeneration and create stronger bones. This may also help prevent fractures in people with age-related osteoporosis.
- Improved Weight Loss: When you’re overweight, growth hormone release is suppressed. With treatment and dietary adjustments, patients can see improvements in weight loss.
- Protects Your Heart: HGH deficiencies can lead to fatty blockages in your cardiovascular system. HGH treatment can help reduce your risk of blockages as well as the risk of heart disease.
- Increases Testosterone Levels: HGH deficiency can lead to lower testosterone levels in men. This can mean decreased libido and other reproductive issues. With HGH therapy, you can help reverse these issues and improve testosterone levels.
- Helps You Get Better Sleep: Lack of sleep causes a large number of issues in the body, including decreased HGH levels. This process helps restore these deficiencies and can provide a more restful, restorative sleep.
Interested in HGH Therapy in Baton Rouge?
Get in touch with us today to find out if HGH therapy could be right for you. Contact our experts in Baton Rouge and schedule a consultation. We look forward to speaking with you and helping you improve your quality of life.