Sometimes finding the right weight loss plan for your personal situation feels like an impossible riddle. It can feel discouraging to put hard work into a weight loss plan without reaching your goal. Fortunately, there are medical weight loss solutions in Baton Rouge to help you achieve success. If you are considering medical weight loss solutions, you may have some questions. The professionals at The Aesthetic Medicine and Anti-Aging Clinics of Louisiana are here to help with three frequently asked questions about medical weight loss.
1. What Are the Different Treatments for Medical Weight Loss in Baton Rouge?
There are typically two options for medical weight loss: surgical and non-surgical. Understanding the best option for your needs depends on many personal factors that a medical professional can help you balance. Before you discuss your options with a professional, learning about recommended treatments can be helpful. At The Aesthetic Medicine and Anti-Aging Clinics of Louisiana, we currently offer these options for our clients.
2. What Are the Surgical Options?
Sometimes our body’s genetic code makes it harder to slim down the areas where we store fat in our bodies. It can be hard to overcome our body’s predispositions with diets and exercise without the help of medical weight loss. These surgical weight loss procedures deliver dramatic results but often require a more intense recovery over noninvasive options.
- Vaser Lipo is an advanced body contouring procedure used to address unwanted fat in all areas of the body.
- Vaser Hi-Def Lipo is a less invasive liposuction technique. It can be used to treat any area of the body and features a significantly shorter recovery time than traditional liposuction.
This post on our blog could be helpful for more information about the difference between Vaser Liposuction and Vaser Hi-Def Liposuction. The differences can be challenging to understand at first glance—but with a closer look, you may find it easier to decide which option sounds better for your needs. Our specialists can also help determine the right treatment option for you!
3. What Are the Non-Surgical Options?
Non-surgical options for medical weight loss are less invasive treatments that can produce subtle and natural-looking results. This is great for those who have reached the final stages of their weight loss journey but still need a little help achieving their final goals. These non-surgical options deliver real body-shaping results.
- Velashape III is a non-invasive, non-surgical option for body contouring. It addresses the bumps and lumps of cellulite that so many feel insecure about.
- UltraShape is a treatment aimed at eliminating the unwanted and stubborn fat that many struggle with losing. This can be done in just three non-surgical treatments. It is helpful for those who struggle to lose those last bits of fat, even with diet and exercise.
Want To Learn More? Contact Us!
If you are curious about medical weight loss and what option may be right for you, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Our highly experienced staff has been helping the people of Baton Rouge with stunning medical weight loss results for years. Weight loss shouldn’t be an uphill battle when medical options are available to help you. To schedule an appointment, please call 225-753-1234 or message us online. It’s time to feel your best!