Experience Next-Generation Skin Resurfacing
The benefits of laser skin resurfacing are used worldwide, but many of these treatments are ablative. Ablative means the skin surface is removed and requires several days to weeks of healing and downtime. Sublative rejuvenation takes a gentler approach to skin resurfacing with sublative rejuvenation.
What is Sublative Rejuvenation?
Unlike other laser technologies, sublative rejuvenation is safe for all skin types, creating predictable results that you can trust.
This next generation skin resurfacing technology utilizes bipolar radio frequency energy and can address multiple skin imperfections, including:
- Acne Scarring
- Irregular Skin Tone and Texture
How Does Sublative Rejuvenation Work?
As with most of our treatments, sublative rejuvenation begins with a consultation. It’s suitable for a wide range of skin types, tones, and conditions, but our medical team will perform a thorough skin evaluation to make sure it’s right for you. We’ll discuss how many sessions you may need and what to expect from your treatment process.
Once you start your first session, this is what you can expect:
- During sublative rejuvenation treatment, pulses of radiofrequency energy are emitted into the skin, bypassing the surface and targeted visible signs and aging and imperfections at the source.
- The radiofrequency energy is converted to heat, stimulating the production of new collagen.
- Sublative rejuvenation also stands out in its ability to be customized in the depth and intensity of dermal heating, resulting in less post-treatment irritation.
- Gradually, as new collagen and other skin building blocks are created and pushed to the surface, visible signs of aging and imperfections will fade in appearance, and the skin will be softer, smoother, and more radiant.
- Depending on your condition and aesthetic goals, 3-5 treatments typically give you the best results.
- Slight flushing or pinkness of the skin is common after treatment. However, the customizable nature of sublative rejuvenation results in less post-treatment redness than other laser treatments—making this an easy treatment to fit into your busy schedule!
Realize Rejuvenation For Your Skin
Contact the Aesthetic Medicine and Anti-Aging Clinics of Louisiana today to schedule a consultation in Baton Rouge or Lafayette and find out how sublative rejuvenation can improve your skin from the inside out without disrupting your normal activities.