When making any sort of decision, it’s important to answer all of your questions. Especially when it comes to surgical cosmetic procedures such as liposuction in Baton Rouge. You need to ensure you understand the benefits, processes, and expectations. In fact, the official second step in the decision-making process is gathering information. To help guide your information-gathering, we’ve collected some of the most frequently asked questions about liposuction.
What Is Vaser Liposuction And How Does It Work?
Though technically an invasive procedure, new technologies gently reshape your body and target unwanted fat. The total cost of your treatment varies depending upon the extensiveness and number of body areas treated. We offer both Vaser Liposuction and Vaser Hi-Def Liposuction, but the basic process is similar:
- First, a saline solution is injected into the treatment area to numb and shrink the blood vessels. The saline minimizes the patient’s discomfort and the chance of bleeding.
- Skilled technicians insert small probes into the treatment area. These probes deliver ultrasound energy to loosen surrounding fat cells, leaving other tissues unharmed.
- These fat cells mix with the previously injected saline solution. Then, they are removed from the body through a small, thin tube. Each treatment takes about an hour to complete.
- In terms of recovery, patients can expect discomfort for one to three days after surgery. They should avoid strenuous activity for two to three weeks after the procedure, and full recovery takes up to four weeks.
Am I A Candidate For Liposuction in Baton Rouge?
Every body type has areas that are predisposed to fat storage. When diets and workouts don’t work, liposuction can target those areas gently and with long-lasting results. Good candidates for liposuction in Baton Rouge are:
- Free of medical conditions
- At a healthy, stable weight
- Aware of their realistic goals
What’s The Difference Between Liposuction and Non-Surgical Procedures?
UltraShape and Velashape are non-surgical options for those seeking body-sculpting results. Learn more about which body-sculpting procedure is right for you and your body. Take the time to do your research and meet with skilled professionals. It’s worth it to find your perfect option!
- UltraShape targets hard-to-lose subcutaneous fat under your skin’s surface. Ultrasound pulses are administered to your stomach, love handles, and thighs over a series of sessions.
- Velashape can be an excellent choice to address cellulite on the arms, abdomen, buttocks, and legs. It uses a combination of vacuum technology, infrared light, and radio frequencies. Fat cells are reduced with deep heat to result in smoother, firmer skin.
Aesthetic Medicine Liposuction in Baton Rouge and Lafayette
You might be able to find fly-by-night, discount liposuction facilities. But remember, it’s YOUR body—you need to trust it to skilled and knowledgeable professionals. The Aesthetic Medicine and Anti-Aging Clinic offers expert treatments. What’s more, we perform them in modern, beautiful facilities. Learn more by scheduling a free consultation. Our team can answer all your questions and explain all your options to help you achieve all your aesthetic goals. We’re dedicated to helping our clients look—and feel—their best.